July 10-12, 2015
We are just two weeks away from the NAPVI National Family Conference to be held in Chicago. It’s not too late to register and join us! Come and meet www.FamilyConnect.org bloggers, authors, and web team for a special networking seminar for FamilyConnect members held on Friday afternoon 2:00-4:00 pm at the Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC Hotel. Come and give your feedback for the further development of FamilyConnect and learn how you can be involved!
Here are some of the other conference highlights:
- Meet world-class ophthalmologists
- Learn at the 35+ breakout sessions led by specialists
- Receive one-on-one coaching with adaptive technology experts
- Make college-bound scholarship connections
- Meet AFB’s FamilyConnect web team
- Enjoy all-day childcare and adaptive sport activities for visually impaired children and their siblings
There will also be plenty of social networking opportunities, including an opening night reception, an ice cream social with live music, and much, much more. Come join us and have some fun!
Executive Director NAPVI