Organization: South Texas Lighthouse for the Blind
Under close supervision, performs general retail sales support and customer service duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Greets and assists customers in product selection.
2. Stocks merchandise including unpacking, labeling, stocking, etc.
3. Performs light cleaning duties (sweeping, dusting, etc.) required to maintain clean racks, counters and customer service area.
4. Assists with inventory control including inventory counts, etc.
5. Assists in Shipping & Receiving Department including, stocking, labeling and packing merchandise.
6. Performs other job duties as assigned.
7. Must be flexible in schedule to meet customer demands.
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
2. Requires good people skills.
3. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
4. Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.