Organization: National Industries for the Blind
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide Oracle EBS system support services
• Perform daily system monitoring looking for problems and anomalies affecting Oracle
• Maintain and run concurrent programs, both scheduled and unscheduled, that process records in Oracle. Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
• Troubleshoot functional system issues. Coordinate problem resolution with end users and in-house technical staff.
• Develop basic-to-intermediate level queries and reports
• Perform quality control and quality assurance monitoring of system data through the development and execution of database queries or similar tools.
• Support end-users in processing, exporting and importing data.
• Provide business and system analysis on functional support issues.
• Maintain general system functional administration best practices.
• Provide support for ERP training programs including training content development.
• Provide functional implementation and upgrade support services
• Participate in system implementation and upgrades activities.
• Perform systems analysis including business process, feasibility, requirement identification and cost-benefit.
• Assist with system functional and integration testing including plan development, routine creation, regression, and user acceptance.
• Participate in RFP/RFI development and proposal review activities.
B.S. degree in a related field from an accredited university or college. An equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
• 1+ years with ERP systems maintenance and operations
• 1+ years with SQL Developer or Plus
• 1+ years customer service related to supply chain systems
• 1+ year quality assurance and quality testing of ERP system data
• 1 year working with supply chain transactions (e.g., Contracts, SO, PO)
• 1 year working with Oracle EBS operational/supply chain management functionality
• 1 year working with Oracle in manufacturing, distribution or government contracting environment
• 1 year of experience in report design and development
• 1 year of experience in data analysis and management
• 1 year of experience in detailed business process and system analysis
Training and Specialized Knowledge
• Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) supply chain management
• E-commerce and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) principles and practices
• SQL Developer or Plus
• Familiarity with Oracle table structures and relationships
• Skilled user of Microsoft products (e.g. MS Office & Visio)
• Business process and system analysis
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills (e.g. ability to present complex findings to a non-technical end-user audience.
Statement of Purpose
Responsible for providing non-technical support services for organizational Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
• Employees in Other Divisions Frequently
• Supervisory Personnel Occasionally
• Associated Agency Personnel Frequently
• Federal and/or State Government Agencies Rarely
• Third Party Vendors and Contractors Frequently
• Communication Skills
• Ethics /Integrity
• Customer Care
• Job Knowledge/ Technical Skills
• Process improvement
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. The incumbent in this position will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operation of the Division/Department upon request by his/her supervisor.
NIB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.