Organization: National Industries for the Blind
Statement of Purpose:
Responsible for the collection, processing, and uploading of agency sales data into Oracle on a monthly basis in an accurate and timely manner. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates with agencies on routine sales and timing issues
• Validates Excel-based monthly sales reporting submissions from agencies
• Tranlates submissions into Oracle upload template format and uploads templates into Oracle
• Identifies and resolves data errors and ommissions in Oracle and calculates CNA fees
• Generates monthly CNA Fee billing statements, and BSC and MR billing statements
• Prepares transaction level detail files by agency in Excel to support each billing statement
• Delivers billing statements and supporting detail files to each agency via email
• Creates monthly AbilityOne Sales reports on government sales, BSC sales, Military Resale sales, and AbilityOne Ecomm sales
• Reviews monthly sales reports for accuracy
• Prepares and adjusts Associated Agency monthly commission accounts as needed
• Reconciles Quarterly Data Reporting (QDR) to system data quarterly and annually
Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel; two years in an accounting environment while performing financial tasks; experience with customer care is a plus; Experience with Microsoft Access and SQL Query is a plus.
BS/BA in Accounting preferred from a regionally accredited university or college. An equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
Training and Specialized Knowledge:
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills with a penchant for accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills, including proficency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Skilled in creating complex formulas and managing large amounts of data in Excel
• Communication Skills
• Customer Care
• Job Knowledge/Technical Skills
• Process Improvement
• Employees in Other NIB Divisions Frequently
• Supervisory Personnel Frequently
• Associated Agency Personnel
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent in this position will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operation of the Division/Department upon the request by his/her supervisor.
NIB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.