Organization: Beyond Vision
Beyond Vision is a growing social enterprise that creates employment and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through our service and manufacturing facilities. We are seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to join our fast-paced purchasing department.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Procurement, the Procurement Specialist will be responsible for strategic sourcing, high-level inventory control, cost analysis, and supplier relations focused on federal government customer(s). This person will develop and implement purchasing strategies which optimize cost, quality, and on-time delivery.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain or business related field preferred.
• 7-10 years of experience in the supply chain management field. (A background in the federal government space is preferred with inventory control experience a plus)
• Experience with ERP and relevant software applications. A track record of utilizing the ERP to drive/enhance the purchasing function.
• Experience with procurement in the federal government market desired.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
• A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and fun!
• The opportunity to help create jobs for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com
Beyond Vision abides by the requirements of federal laws which prohibit discrimination of individuals with the following legally protected status: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability and protected veterans. Beyond Vision also abides by affirmative action requirements to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race and sex (per Executive Order 11246), disability (per 41CFR 60-741.5(a), and protected veteran status (per 41CFR 60-300.5(a).