Organization: Beyond Vision
Beyond Vision is a growing social enterprise that creates employment and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through our service and manufacturing facilities.
Under the direct supervision of the Leader of Marketing & Fund Development, this position provides general support for the marketing efforts of the organization. This includes, but is not limited to developing marketing content, creating collateral and digital pieces, and coordinates marketing schedules. This position also helps maintain websites and social media platforms and coordinates digital marketing tactics (such as e-mail campaigns), and measures results. This position also shares responsibilities for event planning/hosting, directing facility tours, and occasional travel to provide photo/video coverage of company representation at local or out-of-state conferences and events.
• Minimum of two-year degree in marketing or related business field.
• 1-3 years of on-the-job experience (internship counts) in message development and content delivery with a successful background in social media marketing platforms (a plus).
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Adobe Suite a plus.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress for web content management (preferred).
• Familiarity with a CRM such as Salesforce, Email Distribution programs, and Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. (preferred).
• Familiarity with one or more of the following: NetSuite, Act-on, Adobe - Premiere Pro, Data Analytics, and/or Google Analytics (a plus, but not required).
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
• A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and fun!
• The opportunity to help create jobs for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com
Beyond Vision abides by the requirements of federal laws which prohibit discrimination of individuals with the following legally protected status: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability and protected veterans. Beyond Vision also abides by affirmative action requirements to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race and sex (per Executive Order 11246), disability (per 41CFR 60-741.5(a), and protected veteran status (per 41CFR 60-300.5(a).