Keystone Blind Association
3056 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148
(724) 347 5501
KBA promotes independence for children and adults who are blind or visually impaired, promotes eye health and eye safety, and promotes employment for all disabled persons.
Laurie Staph, President/CEO, email@example.com
Judy Rauso, Director, Human Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenn Lilly, Certified Vision Rehabilitation Specialist, email@example.com
Shirley Shanes, Prevention of Blindness Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Ford, Prevention of Blindness Specialist, email@example.com
Luanne Cade, Orientation and Mobility Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offers social evaluations and individual-family-group counseling.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers employment for disabled persons, employment referrals, follow-up.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in independent living and personal and home management skills, nutrition, and in the use of adaptive devices and appliances.
- Provides low vision, orientation and mobility, and assistive technology assessments.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in the use of assistive technology.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other agencies.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides and supplies low vision devices.
- Reading Services
- Herald, Times.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Housing Services
- Provides information about housing including form filing and moving.