6270 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
(317) 684 0600
The mission of Bosma Enterprises is to empower people who are blind or visually impaired by creating opportunities that lead to the achievement of each individual's employment, economic, social, and self-determination goals.
James Michaels, Vice President of Program Services
Bill Powell, Assistive Technology Director
Kurt Deichmann, Rehabilitation Center Manager
Kristy Russell, Employment Services Manager, email@example.com
- Provides counseling services customized to assist individuals in the adjustment to blindness or a significant loss of vision.
- Employment/Job Training
- Employs people who are blind or visually impaired to work in Bosmaâ€™s on-site production facility; matches job applicants with employers in the community who welcome employees who are blind or visually impaired; and provides short-term employment opportunities that enhance the job skills of people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers course (three to five months) in independent travel, employment preparation, communications and independent living skills. Offers in-home senior program, teaching skills to remain independent in their home.
- Information and Referral
- Provides resource information and referrals for participants in training, and the public.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers a number of outreach programs, some targeted to job applicants and others geared toward employers with the goal of giving both job applicants and employers the help they need to work together successfully.
- Vocational Assessments utilize real work settings to identify how an individualâ€™s knowledge and skills will fit into a modern workplace. Bosma staff work with each person to determine work readiness and to identify strengths and weaknesses. Next, an individualized program is developed to provide the training and â€˜real worldâ€™ work experience needed to help participants reach their goals.