St. Clair County Library for Assistive Media and Talking Books (LAMTB)
210 McMorran Boulevard
Port Huron, MI 48060
Mary Howard, Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on blindness and physical disabilities as well as referral for other services/products.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books, large-print books, and audiocassettes for blind and physically handicapped persons.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Participates in various health fairs, radio interviews, and advertisements.
- Professional Training
- Hosts sensitivity workshops as well as sign-language courses and adaptive technology programs.