Talking Books Library, Brevard County Library System
308 Forrest Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922-7781
(321) 633 1810
Debra Martin, Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintains a descriptive video collection and actively searches for videos pertinent to programs that are audibly described.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books, large-print books, and audiocassettes for blind and physically handicapped persons.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Makes speaking engagements and school visits.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Local government brochures.
- Information and Referral
- Maintains an extensive vertical file which includes aging issues and directories on aging and disabilities.
- Assistive Products
- Has the following assistive devices: Braille embosser, braillewriter, CCTV, hardware-software for hard-copy large print, magnifier, OCR, screen enlarger.