Cabell-Wayne Association of the Blind
38 Washington Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 522 6991
Toni Walls, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 304 522 6991 ext.11
Toni Walls, Executive Director, email@example.com, 304 522 6991 ext.17
Jeff Ball, Adaptive Technology & Computer Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 304 522 6991 ext.35
Jerry Crabtree, Media and Marketing Manager, email@example.com, 304 522 6991 ext.15
Linda Worthy, Recreation Coordinator and Teubert Prep Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, 304 522 6991 ext.21
Rhonda Spears, Office Manager, email@example.com
- Offers case finding, assessment, peer counseling, information and referral, support groups.
- Recreation Services
- Bowling, dancing, parties and picnics, theater and concerts, and trips, crafts.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management skills, activities of daily living, sensory development, and training in use of devices and appliances. Services provided in home and community as appropriate. Provides rehabilitation services for senior citizens.
- Provides independent living evaluation.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers basic computer training.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation and technical assistance.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information about other area agencies.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Self-help and instructional materials and agency literature.
- Support Groups
- Offers peer support groups.
- In-Home Services
- Reading mail, banking, shopping,light mending, and personal correspondence are offered by CWABÂ®'s In-Home Services.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.