Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
4724 Baum Boulevard
Leonard C. Staisey Building
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-1389
(412) 687 2440
Mark Lee, Director, email@example.com
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on disabilities and related agencies.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books, talking book machines, large-print books, and audiocassettes, and described videos for people who are blind, visually impaired, or physically handicapped.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers programs and materials to describe library services.
- Recreation Services
- Provides recreational reading materials.