Easterseals Central Alabama
5960 East Shirley Lane
Montgomery, AL 36117
Easterseals Central Alabama is a collection of disability programs and services that meet the individual needs of the children, adults, and seniors we serve.
- Administers psychological tests and evaluation and provides individual and group counseling.
- Education Services
- Provides tutor services for grades 1 through 12. Accepts deaf-blind, emotionally disturbed, learning disabled, mentally retarded, orthopedically handicapped, all other multiply handicapped. Offers general academic, college preparatory, and high school equivalency programs.
- Professional Training
- Does internship/fieldwork placement in industrial arts, rehabilitation counseling, and physical, speech and occupational therapy. Offers in-service training programs.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management and orientation and mobility skills. Offers remedial education, and occupational, physical and speech therapy.
- Provides therapy for hearing impaired individuals.