TCRC Sight Center
Morton, IL 61550
(309) 698 4001
The TCRC Sight Center provides unique services for people who are blind or visually impaired in central Illinois that can help maintain independence and self-sufficiency.
Jamie Durdel, President and CEO
- Offers referrals and support for individuals who are visually impaired and their families. Provides educational presentations.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in activities of daily living.
- Assistive Products
- Offers household and health products. Products for sale on site.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides assessment, diagnosis, and prescriptions. Provides training in the use of optical devices.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Local utility statements.