Central Susquehanna Sight Services
348 Market Street
Sunbury, PA 17801
(570) 286 1471
Shelly Stroble, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Provides social evaluations, adjustment to blindness services, referral to community services. Refers and provides consultation to other agencies for other counseling or social services.
- Employment/Job Training
- Operates sheltered workshops. Refers for other employment-oriented services. Sells manufactured products (hand-woven rugs, placemats, and brooms) on site. Offers chair caning.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other agencies as necessary. Refers for and provides consultation to other agencies for rehabilitation services.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers public education programs for schools, businesses, and civic groups and Sensitivity to Blindness training.
- Provides adult vision screening services. Refers for other health services.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision services.