Christian Record Services, Inc.
5900 S 58th St Ste M
Lincoln, NE 68512
(402) 488 0981
Christian Record Services, Inc. is a ministry of compassion that serves people who are blind or visually impaired. It sponsors summer and winter camps through National Camps for Blind Children and provides free Christian publications and programs for people with visual impairments. Materials are available in braille, large print, and audio.
Diane Thurber, President
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other agencies that can provide assistance.
- Library Services
- Maintains a lending library with over 1,700 books in braille and digital cassettes.
- Recreation Services
- Operates National Camps for the Blind throughout the United States. Visit www.blindcamps.org for more information.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Magazines, Bibles, Bible courses.