Easter Seals Crossroads Rehabilitation Center
4740 Kingsway Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317) 466 1000
J. Patrick Sandy, President & CEO
Wade Wingler, Director of Assistive Technology, email@example.com, 888 466 1314 ext.23
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers a comprehensive program of employment services for adults with disabilities seeking jobs. Matches individuals with assistive technology designed to help them succeed with an educational or vocational goal. Assists both individuals with disabilities and employers in finding the best kinds of equipment and in finding ways to fund the purchase of that equipment. Provides ongoing support.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other community rehabilitation programs.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Serves individuals in outlying areas of Indiana, persons with little or no access to programs available in the Indianapolis area. Nine regional technology centers: South Bend, Merrillville, Terre Haute, Evansville, New Albany, Bloomington, Ft Wayne and Indianapolis.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides occupational therapy rehabilitation services and assistive technology to maintain and enhance the independence of adults with low vision impairments.
- Assistive Products
- Provides assessment, installation and technical support for most assistive products.
- Low Vision Services
- Low Vision services are provided as part of the comprehensive Occupational Therapy and Assistive Technology Services.