Eye Bank Association of America
1101 17th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 775 4999
EBAA represents every eye bank in the United States and over a dozen other eye banks worldwide. Our Medical Standards ensure safe and appropriatge care for corneal tissue from first contact with the donor through post-transplant communication with the surgeon. Our accreditation process ensures that all accredited eye banks adhere to our Medical Standards. And our communications and advocacy efforts educate policy makers and the general public about the life-changing impact of eye banking and cornea tranplantation
Kevin Corcoran, President and CEO, email@example.com
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Establishes standards for evaluating and distributing corneal transplants.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Awards research grants to promote and encourage transplants.
- Professional Training
- Certifies eye banks and technicians.