Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults: North Central Region Office
485 Avenue of the Cities
East Moline, IL 61244-4040
(309) 716 3657 ext: VideoPhone
Refer to our website www.hknc.org
Judy Knisely, Regional Representative, email@example.com
- Provides informal assessment to determine individual service needs of clients who are deaf-blind.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation and technical assistance regarding deaf-blindness to schools and agencies. Assists in developing local services for deaf-blind persons.
- Information and Referral
- Provides public information about deaf-blindness and refers to community resources. Provides follow-along support. May refer to Sands Point, NY facility for comprehensive rehabilitation. Maintains information for National Registry.
- Professional Training
- Offers professional development and in-service training.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Refers to community rehabilitative resources relevant to deaf-blindness. May also refer to Sands Point, NY facility for comprehensive rehabilitation services for deaf-blind persons.