Illinois School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
658 East State Street
Jacksonville, IL 62650
(217) 479 4400
Serena Preston, Superintendent, email@example.com, 217 479 4447
Cindy Daugherty, School Development Director, Cindy.Daugherty@illinois.gov, 217 479 4404
- Provides social evaluation, psychological testing and evaluation, individual and group counseling. Refers for other counseling/social work services.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance as needed.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides career and skill counseling, occupational skill development, prevocational/vocational skills, job retention. Refers for and provides consultation to other agencies for other employment-oriented services.
- Professional Training
- Offers internship/fieldwork placement in special education and regular in-service training programs.
- Evaluates eye health, treats eye conditions, and provides audiology therapy, general medical services, and speech therapy. Contracts, refers, and provides consultation to other agencies for other health services.