Maryland Society for Sight
1313 West Old Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, MD 21209
(410) 243 2020
The Maryland Society for Sight works to achieve its mission through vision screenings for preschoolers, visual acuity and glaucoma screenings for adults, mobile eye care for the homeless, and eye health and safety education programs.
Kathleen Curtin, Executive Director
Sherry Roe, Director of Adult Eye Health Programs
Audrey Novak, Director of Preschool Vision Screening Program
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on eye health and safety and refers people to organizations that can serve their needs through counseling, talks, films, pamphlets, exhibits, and posters.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Conducts vision screening for preschoolers and adults and provides free eye examinations and eyeglasses to the homeless.
- In-Home Services
- Works with blind and visually impaired persons in their homes to assist with activities of daily living.
- Provides information and screening services to those at risk for potentially blinding eye conditions, eye safety information, and free eye exams and eyeglasses for the homeless.