Michigan Department of Education Low Incidence Outreach
702 W KALAMAZOO ST
PO Box 30742
LANSING, MI 48915-1609
Colette Bauman, Supervisor, email@example.com
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation to students on request. Holds workshops to train teacher consultants, parents, and professionals.
- Library Services
- Maintains a collection of materials--books, videos, assistive technology, kits, models--specific to the education of children with visual impairment.
- Professional Training
- Offers workshops to teacher consultants, professionals, and parents.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers on-demand regional braille classes for teachers and parents.