Venango County Association for the Blind
3035 State Route 257
Seneca, PA 16346
(814) 676 1876
Priscilla Earhart, Executive Director, email@example.com, 814 676 1876
- Provides consultation and referral services.
- Recreation Services
- Offers adult continuing education, arts and crafts, summer camp, yoga, swimming, shopping trips and excursions.
- Library Services
- As sub-lending agency for the Library of Congress, provides talking book record players and cassette players; talking book records and cassettes; braille books; large-print books and magazines.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals for orientation and mobility training, counseling.
- Reading Services
- Oil City Derrick (local news recap, obits, weather, grocery buys).
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers adult and preschool screenings in health fairs. Offers eye safety programs in all Clarion, Forest and Venango County elementary schools.
- Support Groups
- Has a support groups for seniors.
- Offers yoga classes.