Provincial Resource Centre for the Visually Impaired
#106-1750 West 75th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6P 6G2
(604) 266 3699
Adam Wilton, Program Manager, email@example.com
Jennifer Jesso, Outreach Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation to school districts upon written request by directors of special education.
- Library Services
- Maintains professional library containing videos, texts.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training.
- Assistive Products
- Provides the following equipment for loan: braillewriters, variable-speed tape recorders, talking calculators monoculars, magnifiers, biology models, tactile maps, diagrams and more.