1001 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 540 9020
TASH is an international membership association leading the way to inclusive communities through research, education, and advocacy. TASH's government affairs department advocates with legislatures in the interest of individuals with many types of disability.
Ruth Marie Beckwith, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Information and Referral
- Refers to a wide variety of resources for severely handicapped persons including appropriate educational facilities for specific disabilities. Refers for community living resources for disabled.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides numerous speakers and presenters to address annual conference on all facets of disability.
- Professional Training
- Provides facility for professionals to gain continuing education credits in the field of disabilities of many types.
- Advocates to promote the full inclusion and participation of children and adults with significant disabilities in every aspect of their community, and to eliminate the social injustices that diminish human rights.