Gallaudet University: Office for Students with Disabilities
Hall Memorial Building, Room S-135
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
(202) 651 5256
Patricia Marie Tesar, Director, Patricia.Tesar@gallaudet.edu
James Akridge, Coordinator Office for Students with Disabilities, James.Akridge@gallaudet.edu
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Offers alternative print services for students, faculty, and staff by reformatting printed materials such as textbooks, brochures, journals, magazines, memos/letters to the specifications of the requester in formats including braille, audiocassette, and large print.
- Assesses the needs of students.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision equipment and computers.
- Reading Services
- Provides support services for students, such as notetaking and reader services.