Utah Department of Health: Division of Family Services, Baby Watch Early Intervention Program
PO BOX 144720
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4720
(801) 584 8226
Baby Watch Early Intervention Program provides services to children with developmental delays or disabilities.
Lisa Davenport, Part C Coordinator/Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation/technical assistance to local public school districts.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training for personnel working in early intervention.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Offers support, follow-up, and referrals to other appropriate agencies and professionals.