WVU Eye Institute
1 Medical Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
(304) 598 4820
Outreach clinics throughout the state of WV are available. Please contact the center for more information and areas served.
- Provides comprehensive low vision examinations and rehabilitation. Devices and rehabilitation strategies are provided
- Provides audiodescription services.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides comprehensive low vision examinations and rehabilitation for all groups.
- Information and Referral
- Referrs to state and local agencies for the blind and visually impaired for both the elderly and vocational rehabilitation. Funding of low vision devices is also sought.
- Professional Training
- Offers residency in ophthalmology and certification for ophthalmic technicians.