4244 Third Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35222
(205) 592 9683
The primary purpose of Workshops, Inc. is to provide services which enable people with disabilities to realize their potential for self sufficiency. Participants receive vocational counseling and the development of an individual plan for employment. Participants learn basic work competencies by engaging in paid work.
Public transportation available at main campus. Organization provides transportation in Shelby County. Workshops, Inc. is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Susan Crow, Executive Director, email@example.com
Jessica Brown, Program Manager/Employment Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides employment counseling.
- Provides skills assessment.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides sheltered employment and training in work adjustment, job skills, job-seeking skills, job development/placement. Specializes in services to people who need hands-on approach.
- Assistive Products
- Book: Life Skills for Vocational Success. Products for sale on site and online.