Living Independence for Everyone
4811 Waters Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404
(912) 920 2414
LIFE, Inc. is a non profit service and advocacy organization run by and for people with disabilities. We are a non-profit, non-residential organization that assists people, regardless of age or type of disability, to make their own informed decisions and to control and direct their own lives. Our mission is to promote independent living and advance community change for people with disabilities to create a world in which EVERYONE can fully participate. LIFE embraces and adheres to the independent living philosophy. This philosophy is based on the core independent living concepts of consumer control, self advocacy, community change, cross disability participation and the core Independent Living services of Information and Referral, Peer Support, IL Skills Training, Advocacy and Promoting Full Access to Community Life.
Fran Todd, Development Director, email@example.com, 912 920 2414
Susan Dawson, Independent Living Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 912 920 2414
Denise Howard, Independent Living Coordinator, email@example.com, 912 920 2414
Shawana Bulloch, Independent Living Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 912 920 2414
Mark Swift, Independent Living Coordinator, email@example.com, 912 920 2414
Jessica Mathis, Peer Support Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 912 920 2414
- Offers peer support.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in independent living skills.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on issues involving people with disabilities, such as independent living issues; disability rights; legislation on local, state and federal levels; and services available from other organizations.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Offers a variety of opportunities for businesses to provide their customers with materials in accessible formats such as braille, large print and audio.