2915 Newport Gap Pike
Wilmington Delaware USA 19808
(302) 998 5913
Blindsight Delaware is a private non-profit agency serving legally blind and severely visually impaired adults and children in Delaware. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve through a variety of education, counseling and recreation programs.
Kristy Harmon, Director of Program & Camp Sunnybrook, email@example.com
Cathy Hatton, Office & Store Manager and Recording
- Assistive Products
- Distributes aids and appliances for blind and visually impaired persons. Products for sale on site.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Records and distributes audiotapes of local material.
- Offers a peer support program.
- Financial Assistance
- Offers assistance with equipment purchases, guide dog expenses and financial emergencies.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on state and national services.
- Recreation Services
- Offers trips, arts and crafts activities, classes, residential summer camps for adult blind, summer children's day camp, swimming, transportation.
- Services for Seniors
- Offers peer support, trips, recreation, a residential camp, store, and financial assistance.