Keystone Blind Association
3056 East State Street
Hermitage Pennsylvania USA 16148
(724) 347 5501
KBA promotes independence for children and adults who are blind or visually impaired, promotes eye health and eye safety, and promotes employment for all disabled persons.
Luanne Cade, Orientation and Mobility Specialist, email@example.com
Jenny Ford, Prevention of Blindness Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenn Lilly, Certified Vision Rehabilitation Specialist, email@example.com
Judy Rauso, Director, Human Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirley Shanes, Prevention of Blindness Specialist, email@example.com
Laurie Staph, President/CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides low vision, orientation and mobility, and assistive technology assessments.
- Business/Personal Services
- Offers chore services.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in the use of assistive technology.
- Offers social evaluations and individual-family-group counseling.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in independent living and personal and home management skills, nutrition, and in the use of adaptive devices and appliances.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers employment for disabled persons, employment referrals, follow-up.
- Health Services
- Provides community education and prevention of blindness services including preschool vision screening, glaucoma screenings, eye safety programs.
- Housing Services
- Provides information about housing including form filing and moving.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other agencies.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides and supplies low vision devices.
- Reading Services
- Herald, Times.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.