West Virginia Rehabilitation Center
107 Capitol Street
Charleston West Virginia 1 25301-2609
(304) 766 4600
Sidney B. Boyce, Coordinator, Low Vision Clinic
Thomas E. Griffith, O.D., Low Vision Clinician
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers training in physical rehabilitation, orientation and mobility, daily living skills.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers accredited training programs.
- Recreation Services
- Provides individual and group activities, including theater, trips, swimming, bowling.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.