Register to Join FamilyConnect!
- Post and respond to message board questions and keep the community dialogue thriving.
- Attend activities and events that you learn about on the site or through email alerts. Once there, let the organizers know where you heard about them.
- Share your experiences and give advice by contributing to Parent Perspectives.
Help Spread the Word About FamilyConnect!
- Tell your family and friends to visit and join FamilyConnect.
- If you’re on Facebook, like FamilyConnect, reshare our news, and share FamilyConnect links with your friends
- E-mail information about the site—or an article or posting—to a friend.
- Let the professionals in your child’s life—doctors, educators, service providers, and others—know that you use FamilyConnect and would recommend it to other parents.
- Request that other websites you use link to FamilyConnect directly.
Support FamilyConnect with a Donation
- Make an online donation now to keep FamilyConnect growing and vibrant for parents.
- Apply for a matching gift from your employer and make your donation go further.
- Choose AFB or NAPVI as your charity of choice for your workplace giving campaign.
- Encourage other local and national organizations to support FamilyConnect.
- Encourage family and friends to make a donation in honor of your son or daughter for their next birthday or other celebration.
Become an Advocate for the Rights of Your Children
- Encourage your local and national representatives to support laws that impact your child and other children who are visually impaired.
- Know your rights.